I can't remember where, but I once heard someone say "the only thing you will ever wear everyday of your life is your skin". MEANING: You better take good care of it. Why? You cannot stop the aging process, but you can slow it with good habbits. On the same note if you are prone to pimples, you cannot totally stop them, but can try to prevent them.
This 3 step routine is for your face, but Cleasing - Moisturizing and Resting are 3 words that you should use daily for your entire body!
Don't let yourself go, don't get lazy, it takes 40 days to get into a habbit so just do it and it'll become second nature :)
If you are hesitating on color the basic rule is that your foundation should be a shade or 2 lighter.
Beyond shade, foundations will have a pink base, a neutral base or a yellow base. There are many theories on which suits what skin, but in my personal opinion this comes with trial and error...it took me time to find the right foundation for my complexion and my skin type.
Here is my hint;
1. Use the chart below to figure the right type of foundation for your skintype (you can go with any brand I just listed my favorites)
2. Go to the store and try the shades on your skin.
Note: You should not try foundation on your hand as our hands will usually have a slightly different color if compared with our face. Applying the foundation on your jawline is a great way to see if the color suits you.
This is one of my favorite winter looks, if you live in a place where the temperature is still decent in winter!
Who can pull it of?
1. A leather jacket, anyone can pull off, the key here is finding the jacket whose length is right for you.
2. The boot cut jeans, this is a question of preference. If you are lucky enough to have all the curves in the right place, or even if you are heavier on the hips, the boot cut jean will be perfect for you, as it will even out the look of your entire body. On the other hand, I personally find they can look strange if you have really skinny legs, or lack on curves..in that case I would rather replace them with skinny jeans.
3. The turtleneck, again preference, some women feel chocked by them, so they'll avoid at all costs. I personally like turtlenecks in winter. Here is the hint; if you have a shorter neck - avoid --> if you are heavy chested and slimmer at the bottom-->pick a fabric that is not too heavy so you do not look disproportionate!
It is hard to keep up with your beauty routines, know how to care for yourself and get relevant information related to your beauty in one place. This website was designed for all the ladies out there who want to know how to care for themselves, without the time consuming research. From teenagers to mothers on the go and every lady...this website is for you.