Inspired by the lovely Nancy Ajram, it is a style that anyone can pull off…but here are a few tips
1. A suit vest is pretty common and should be in every lady’s closet. When you purchase a vest just make sure its length is right for you, if its too short it will emphasize flaws in case you have wider hips or a protruding belly. On the opposite, if it is too long it will shorten your legs…notice here Nancy is sporting a longer jacket, but is compensating with a higher heel.
2. Black jeans are great. The black slims you down, and in this case they are skinny but not too tight fitted. Don’t be afraid to role them up a bit for style!
3. The shirt is pretty stylish, but if you are heavy chested a bow in that area might make you look even heavier…in that case look for a shirt that has a printed bow, instead of an actual one.
Finally, a peep toe shoe is always pretty when chosen right. Avoid ones where the opening is too wide as your toes might slip through the front...
Flower Pants! lol sounds tacky, but we all know its in right now, and it can actually look great...
The key is in the print, and this is why I love this Miranda Kerr look.
Who can pull it off?
1 - The Shirt; Quarter sleeves anyone can pull off, they hide your flaws if you have wider upper arms, and are a great solution if you have long arms (like i do), I tend to pull up the sleeves of long sleeve shirts I have to make them look three quarter sleeve shirts. When it comes to the neckline, the one Miranda is wearing is great for long necks. If you have a shorter neck, a lower neckline or V-neck is the solution for you.
2 - The pants; At this length, these pants will shorten the look of your legs. To compensate for that, a tucked in shirt will serve you well. If you cannot tuck in the shirt due to love handles or a heavier midsection, let the shirt go on top,but make sure it is not too long.
3 - The shoes; Again, because the pants will shorten the look of your legs, pointy shoes have...
This is such a comfy look yet so classy! This look is perfect for a busy woman that needs to be in comfortable yet professional clothes and is also great for a working mom!
Who can pull it off?
1. The Shirt: I love this colar as it accentuates your colar bones if yours are showing, even if not, a black blouse like this one looks good on anyone. Hint1;, if your arms are a little fuller, the length of the sleeve are quite the trick here. You would be surprised at how 1 cm can make a difference. In that case choose a blouse that will hit your arm in the right place, or choose one with a longer sleeve that you could taylor.
2. The pants: If you have a flat tummy (lucky you) gor for it. If you don't? Still go for it, but wear them right. If its a slight tummy you have, as they are a bit looser in the midsection, you will still be able to pull the look off as is. If you have a really protruding midsection just dont tuck the shirt in. Choose a shirt that hits right wear ur belly disappears wi...
This is one of my favorite winter looks, if you live in a place where the temperature is still decent in winter!
Who can pull it of?
1. A leather jacket, anyone can pull off, the key here is finding the jacket whose length is right for you.
2. The boot cut jeans, this is a question of preference. If you are lucky enough to have all the curves in the right place, or even if you are heavier on the hips, the boot cut jean will be perfect for you, as it will even out the look of your entire body. On the other hand, I personally find they can look strange if you have really skinny legs, or lack on curves..in that case I would rather replace them with skinny jeans.
3. The turtleneck, again preference, some women feel chocked by them, so they'll avoid at all costs. I personally like turtlenecks in winter. Here is the hint; if you have a shorter neck - avoid --> if you are heavy chested and slimmer at the bottom-->pick a fabric that is not too heavy so you do not look disproportionate!